Miss J's World

Saturday, February 24, 2007

My Dress

I went shopping nights ago, I can not recall how many but it has been a while.
I did not know what I was looking for, but I saw a dress from a window and I went inside to see it. It looked nice.

To my surprise, the salesman was not anxious to sell it. Rather, he seemed to prefer keeping it; and that has made the dress exceptionally appealing.

I asked if I could try it on and I did. Wearing it, looking at my reflection in the mirror, the dress looked just fine. It perfecctly fit. It was nice, but.. not beautiful!

The 'but' was ringing in my head. The dress was missing something and I did not know what it was. The dress was lovely, but I was hesitant. No explanation whatsoever was there to console me for not buying the dress.

I have been visiting that shop every night since then. Helpless I feel, eachtime I try the dress on. I like it, I like it a lot but there is something missing. It tears me from the inside not knowing what it lacked.

Maybe the colors! maybe it needs more colors!
Or is it the cut! Is it last year's?
The dress is missing something.. and I need to know what it is

7 Comments:

  • no "Dress" is perfect, you just gotta check if you can add your own flavour to make the dress better,,, and unique!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:41:00 PM  

  • and please tell me it's not "based on a true story" ha3 ha3

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:58:00 PM  

  • Miso,

    Every dress is missing something, you either buy it as it is or go fing another.
    But never mind me, i'm in a phase in which i'm hating ALL dresses, i hope they all burn in hell

    Regards,
    Lolz

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:36:00 AM  

  • Take some one with you next time! Listen to what they think! It MIGHT help!! I suggest you take Dima! hehe...since you are going crazy about shopping these days :p

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:17:00 PM  

  • LOL nido.. you're funny :P she doesn't mean a dress 3anjad.. it's just a picture!

    I think you don't need to think a lot miso.. thinking just complicates things.. take things easy and they will happen by nature! relax! no need for you to know what's wrong with it.. if you think it's lacking something then maybe it is, insisting on knowing what it is means you're not sure that there's something wrong with it! :S

    By Blogger and life goes on..., at 8:29:00 AM  

  • I guess it's not the right one for you then. If you don't smile when you wear something I beleive you're better without it.

    Did you smile when you looked at the mirror?

    3amroush

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:59:00 PM  

  • It may miss a soul

    By Blogger Jo Black, at 9:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home