Miss J's World

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Dinner

Tonight Jeedo is celebrating a special event in his life; he invited all little J people to a feast. At first he thought it would be nice to gather them all in his house, but he wanted something more special.

The place was a surprise to all attendees; he has placed the table in the middle of the ocean. The chairs were part of the table, it was like a boat.

Js started gathering all with big smiles on their faces, it was a lovely night and the moon was invited as well.

As everyone was eating and chatting, fish were swimming around the table; fish of all colors. The sound of the ocean's water was refreshing. It was a magical night.

The food was also great, mainly the soup that Mrs. Jeena has created especially for this event. Jeedo was so dear. The good taste of the soup made everyone start singing. The more Js who sang, the lighter the table became; until it started floating above the water level, as if it was flying.

And when everyone was done with their main courses, the table turned into a big bowl of chocolate mousse. With the big smiles still on their faces, all Js and the moon dug into the chocolate mousse!

Finally, so full and happy, everyone fell asleep in their chairs in the middle of the ocean.

7 Comments:

  • ocean, sea, gulf, lake... and tub
    I remember when I was a little boy, how I used to take all my toys to the tub with me, filled with water and bubbles, I used to have lots of fun back then...

    I miss water, been like two months (barghouthi save your comments, I had a shower last night), we have no real water in jordan, just Salt Lake, Dead Sea, and Aqaba gulf (lovely names, aint they??), I wish we had an ocean, where you can see infinite water, instead of mounts, or opposite countries, I wish we had an ocean, to have a meal on a glass table in the middle, and all you can see around it water... it's only a wish

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:36:00 AM  

  • You're writing with no point in this last post!! How old are you?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:10:00 AM  

  • Dear Identity,

    I would not write if there was no point in what I am writing. For you there may not have been a point but for me there was.

    Your and Rami's reactions prove that what I had in mind before I had written this last post was a bit correct.

    Pain is more attractive. Artistic pieces and articles that describe pain have always been more attractive to the human eye and mind than the ones that express happiness and pleasure.

    Personally, when I talk about pain I feel like a philosopher. And when I talk about happy moments I feel like a ten year old.

    But I can not always write about pain. It is not what my life revolves around. In this blog, I regularly choose to write about a two second painful moment on hours of feeling happy, but I don't think I should anymore.

    By Blogger Maijaury, at 8:29:00 PM  

  • I would like to be one of the little J people, cause what you described is so lovely to have and experience.
    Being happy is that state where you can turn normal daily events into magical dreamy moments and live them.
    Salma

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:58:00 PM  

  • Our life goes into infinite circles, where there are always a painful points followed by joyfull points. The rest of the circle... Is just life.

    Happiness is No more than moments we live feeling things that we wont appreciate if we felt them more regularly.

    You should (in my opinion) write about pain and joy equally, but to be a writer you should describe and write pain, because people share there happiness with their love ones, but when hurt they come to you, cause no one can feel them more

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33:00 AM  

  • Dear Salma,
    You were one of them! you were indeed :)

    Dear Anonymous,
    Nice interpretation! I agree with you on the relativity of happy or sad feelings. Thank you for the advice

    By Blogger Maijaury, at 3:14:00 PM  

  • btw, that was me ''identity'' who posted the last comment about relativity of happiness and sadness, but i have a problem in my browsee that disable me from posting a comment as oyher.

    anyway, you're welcome (for the advice)

    -identity-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home