Miss J's World

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Journey..1

Jeedo was born in J World and has lived there all his life. He has always wondered what life is like outside. But everytime he asked any J person about life outside J World, they all made him feel he was lucky to be inside and that he should not think about it and should concentrate on building a stable life. And that made him even more curious.

"Why are J people so afraid of going outside J World?" he thought to himself. "I know I am lucky to be here, I love J World, but I need to see what lies outside. I am not afraid of dangers, if there are any, I want to live the experiences, and one day I will"

And oneday he really did. He woke up after mid-night that night due to a nightmare. And decided tha he needs to find out what life is like 'outside'. So he packed some of his things in a bag with a bottle of water and an apple, and left his house just around dawn.

He left a note at the door saying ;
I am leaving with curiosity and ambition and shall hopefully return with maturity and wisdom.
Love
Jeedo

As he marched outside the walls of J World, he had mixed feelings. He felt proud with himself for finally making a move, still afraid of the unknown yet to come. His optimistic attitude made him feel happy, but could not ignore the frightening possibility of something bad to happen.

Our friend has started a journey 'outside' and he needs all the good powers that he can find to be able to get the best out of it.

3 Comments:

  • change, I think people of J world should read "Who Moved My cheese", a nice book about the fear of change...
    i always loved to explore new options (that's why I worked for 4 companies in 6.5 months, it's risky, but "No risk no bounty"...

    cheers, Happy Mushroom :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:18:00 PM  

  • no comment on the idea yet, waiting for part II.
    My comment is on ur style, u draw a well painted image with full colors, I specially liked the part of the apple and the bottle of water! Very nice.

    But I am wondering why u mentioned the nightmare as a reason for waking up after midnight,, t en told us nothing about it. You le t me asking myself "why?'' , you could explained the waki up in many ways; you're a good writer; so why the nightmare?!

    Waiting for part II

    -identity-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:07:00 AM  

  • 'I am leaving with curiosity and ambition and shall hopefully return with maturity and wisdom.
    Love
    Jeedo'

    This i love! Can't wait for part 2

    By Blogger and life goes on..., at 10:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home