Miss J's World

Monday, February 05, 2007

Hold On

I can't hold on to me.. wonder what's wrong with me..

Looking in the mirror, my eye looks so big and the pupil is getting smaller and smaller until it disappears.. still I can see
The brown wall cracks.. big cracks and water starts rushing out..
I want to the stop the drifting of the water but I can't.. I can't close the cracks and I can't stop the water
I must find a way to disengage from this chaos.. I look behind and I find a ladder, a rope ladder and its hanging to a big ship, a very old ship..
I run to the rope and I start climbing it.. It swings me both ways and Im holding a grip on that rope.. With hands bleeding I start to cry

Cold tears coming down my face like the autumn breeze on a windy day

4 Comments:

  • I would be a big lier if I said I understood all the images (or maybe any of them)...
    running away doesn't always solve problems, it usually makes them worse, the rope ladder that you thought was the refuge seems to have made things worse, and the old ship might drown anyway and anytime...
    if you can't fix the cracks in the wall, rebuild the whole wall, don't run away in fear of water

    and by the way, Lithium and Autumn leaves are good songs, but I also recommend "you're not alone"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:23:00 PM  

  • A man is at his peak ,, when his eyes start to speak , hold not the conversation of you soul ... let it rain let it rain

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:40:00 PM  

  • One for you

    Should we judge the book according to the understanding of others or shall we read it our self
    And If the our words will not be understood from the first read should our readers give up on us or shall they read just one more time

    Tell what you thing and be true to your self

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:06:00 PM  

  • Get the Life...

    By Blogger Jo Black, at 2:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home