Miss J's World

Monday, October 16, 2006

Stomach Ache

I was looking at it.. Red with white marks!
It looked so stupid, I can't believe that is how it turned out to be
THen I turned to another view.. This one was black
Although I have seen it before but still it hurt
I don't know why, it doesn't even make sense to me
And then I felt it in my stomach, as if it was being torn apart.
I looked at it and it was stretched like a canvas with two screws at the sides.
I tried loosening them one by one, but each time I loosen one the other tightens more!
I could not do anything and it kept hurting me.. stretching and stretching until I could not bear it anymore
I grabbed a knife and cut it right through the middle...
The two sides fled open leaving my tummy empty. It was a big hole with no shape and nothing to connect it to the rest of my body
At that moment a huge cloud came along and darkened the whole place.

6 Comments:

  • huh??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:09:00 AM  

  • ma elik ella el mairameyyeh :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:13:00 AM  

  • You cannot let the outside get hold of you like that. You can be complete and detached without being apathetic. It's your own choice to consciencely let it go.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:00:00 PM  

  • I wish I knew you so we can kill each other! naaaaaaaaa.. it won't work; you're already dead.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:54:00 PM  

  • ummm... it brings back old memories... oh, i know very well how painful it is,,,

    By Blogger and life goes on..., at 3:23:00 PM  

  • watch yoursclf girl !!!!all l got is that you want something you cant have it . forget the whole thing if you can't haveit..life is full..l!..b

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home