Miss J's World

Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Power of Jazz

Tonight was a lovely night. I was watching the scattered houses on the mountain with the dark blue sky as the background, it brought a big smile on my face. Yellow lights from the houses made it harder for me to see the white glowing spots in the sky. So I erased them from the view, and the white little spots grew more in quantity and in illumination.

The stars then started falling, one by one. When each reached the ground, gave a big splash and scattered into many smaller pieces. Soon the whole ground turned into a big lake, and the stars stopped splashing. Instead the started landing smoothly on water, forming star shape blocks for me to step on.

I hopped from to another waiting for each to come in place, no certain destination. I was just jumping from one to another. Until the stars themselves started floating in a level higher than the water level. They formed stairs for me to climb up to the sky. I went up and up and up.. a long road it was. But when i got to the end of it, I was happpy to become one of the stars.

4 Comments:

  • Again; the way you write and describe your inner thoughts and feelings remind me of a dreamy girl with wings as big as the sky and a soul pure as a crystal sphere.

    The destinations we choose to follow is not always clear to us, and you suggested that this might bring out good results in the end, and I am 100% with you in that. It is always good to trust our faith and believe that good things in our track of life are always good to follow despite the results we might get. I think it is the road that counts not the final stop of it! And what's great in this is that we'll usually find something intresting in the end, which may differ from our goal in the beginning, but will be similair to it in its taste and smell.

    I may have complicated things here.. But this is me :-)

    Looking forward for your next writings

    Amro

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:20:00 AM  

  • Dear Amr,
    I can not tell you how much your explanation fell INTO PLACE.
    Thank you so for the nice comment

    By Blogger Maijaury, at 4:50:00 PM  

  • :P
    are you talkin about "Super Star"??
    or is it "Star Academy"??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:16:00 PM  

  • Thats one long explanation you got there, i thought you were just talking about weed hehe..
    *cough*
    sorry, i meant "medically prescribed mariguana".

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home