Miss J's World

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Why?

First of all I would like to declare that I am officially out of J World. It was amazing, I loved the stay there, wish you all can do that sometime. It is truely refreshing.

Ok.. I have a bunch of stories for you all that I have seen in J World but I would like to start with the following

On the second day of my stay in J World, I went down-town to buy some more wood for the house (remember I was building one there) and while arguing about the type of wood blocks I needed with Jimlo, the carpenter, we heard a noise. It was people fighting over something. As I turned to look what was going on, Jimlo came closer to me and said in a low voice:

"Can you see the person in the brown T-shirt, his name is Jeesh. He is a very nice person, but from his last visit to M World he brought a plant, its right there between his arms can you see it?"

I raised my head a bit so I can see clearer, little people were gathering around the scene. I saw a little plant wrapped with Jeesh's arms. I moved closer and Jimlo followed me. Then I stopped when I had a perfect view of it. It was beautiful, looked so fresh in large light green petals with a big colorful flower in the middle. Then I nodded back to Jimlo

"You see! Jeesh wants to plant it here in J World, but little people won't let him, they say there is a rule that forbids him from planting anything in J World that was not planted already."

"You mean they are forbidding him from planting it just because it is from another world, M World was it?"

"Yeah, exactly! "

"But that is not fair, he should be free to plant whatever he wants, and the plant is really beautiful, can't they see how lovely it is? And he is planting it in his yard right? "
"Right."

"So Why? why forbid him? who are they to decide? Who said there are rules in J World! It is supposed to be a happy place."

Jimlo didn't answer any of my questions, he just walked away back to his shop. I was really mad, Little people shouldn't do this. Neither People!

2 Comments:

  • Obssessive and mastery -with how people nurtured-comes directly & originally from people's fears and lack of knowledge. Which most of the time made them put rules that limit other's potential. So in my mind i think this is an encroachment and we must not accept it. Because planting is the only source of primitive knowledge that proved it's incontestable results..That give u a clear vision,by then you can decide whether it's good or bad

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:28:00 AM  

  • ya jama3t el khair I lost my concentration, sho had j world o m world. Im not that good with new technologies.

    Miso dont u have any easier topics for people with limited abilities ??? :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home