Miss J's World

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Have a Good Day!

I stand with a long road ahead of me, it extends with the horizon and I can not see the end. I am afraid to walk it, its so dark and I fear the unknown. I look around and see people, alot of people all standing still. I move a leg a step forward and stop. All the people follow and do the same. I move another and they move the same.

I stare at the road ahead and I hear voices, and noises that I can not understand. And the people become fewer, much fewer. "Where did they go?" I ask myself or is it "Why did they go?"

I try taking more steps forward, but this time no one follows. I step on a crystal cone, it goes through my bare foot and I bleed. It hurts alot but I do not have the time to feel it hurting.

I need answers but I am not getting any, the only response is the smell of the dark road. And the fewer people are only images, they can not help me.
I look at one of them with tears in my eyes and I ask "Then why are you here?"
"Have a good day!" it replies...

4 Comments:

  • Have a good day?!?! :S that's weird :P

    By Blogger and life goes on..., at 11:11:00 PM  

  • We all go through this, smart people are the only ones who realize that they are; and they come to realize that the only way to win is to go through it somehow alone, discover oneself, one's limits, fears and what really really makes one happy. Ur a smart gal, u'll WIN. All u need is patience and determination!
    All the Luck:-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:18:00 AM  

  • This is your game, you have play it alone, then share the results with successfull ones that you will meet in this road. Look forward don't look back. And one day you will try to encourage people behind you by saying "have a good day " knowing inside that this the only way that make them stronger.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:01:00 AM  

  • Dear anonymous,

    Thank you for the comment although I would really like to know who you are, and I am not sure if its one anonymous who wrote the two comments or two different anonymouses. But I still appreciate the nice gestures.

    I must add that I really wish I could see from your eyes (second comment). To consider the reply "Have a Good Day" as encouraging is something I can,sadly ,not do.

    By Blogger Maijaury, at 9:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home