Miss J's World

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Hello from J World

Dear visitor,

No time, no dates here at/in (Its neither a place nor a time interval) J World . It is great, I don't know how many days have passed by Im just enjoying the stay. No restrictions whatsoever on anything. I don't have to rush it neither not rush it. I don't need to do it neither not do it.

And since I am not scheduled for any agenda, and not restricted by any rules of any knid, I have been acting intensely spontaneous. Knowing that I can make all the results disappear if I want them to, had made all the difference.

And Oh my! Have I been enjoying it! Building this house has affected my breathing. Now I can choose the clearer particles of air, and choose not to breathe the poluted ones, its amazing.

I am using wooden blocks in building my house there, and believe it or not I can mix two different blocks to create a new one with the color and shape I want. I chose a dark shade of brown with a very little glaze in it. So this little glaze would sparkle only at night. I am almost done it looks great; its a cottage rounded from the corners with a huge garden around it. It is still empty from the inside.

I will keep you updated about how it goes.

Yours,
Miss J
J World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home