Miss J's World

Saturday, March 10, 2007

This Daffodil

I love daffodils, and I love the smell of dafodils.

So I had to talk to this daffodil because it makes me angry to see it sad.
I told her that the frog was born like that. He was born ill, and he has been blind because of that. The type of blindness he has is not very rare, and it affects his ability to see and smell the exceptionally beatiful flowers.

And when she innocently asked 'Doesn't the princess kiss the frog in the story so he turns into a prince?'
I had to say 'But the frog had to blackmail the princess to get the kiss. And whether we are with or against the concept of blackmailing, it does not change the fact that the princess was forced to kiss the frog! Bacuse, dear daffodil, a princess is not supposed to kiss a frog'

But when even after that the daffodil was not convinced I had to call for Gabriel Garcia Marquez to help me. And do you know what he said!

He said:
'If you love something set it free....If it comes back to you it is yours, if it doesn't then it was never yours'

5 Comments:

  • who should make the first step??! a tough question in the world of frogs-princesses relationships... I believe the princess shall bear in mind that she's the princess, she's the precious one!
    a very very very nice post, and by the way, though I'm not so much into yellow, but when it comes to daffodils... I love it

    P.S. I'll skip the three typos cause I know you had a hectic day, ya36eeki el 3afyeh miso :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:40:00 PM  

  • mess!!, I forgot the most important part of my comment, if you love something, fight for it, and make it yours... but never let your heart override your mind's decisions, for love can come and go with time, but compatibility never does

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:45:00 PM  

  • I think that the princess liked to kiss the frog to see the prince she love, and she became happy....
    But don’t try to kiss the daffodil even you want that, just keep smelling it .. and i believe that one day the daffodil will kiss you and it will be happy ....

    By Blogger Jo Black, at 10:08:00 PM  

  • Well i'm just too selfish to understand what you wrote this time, you totally lost me there.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:36:00 PM  

  • that's so true!

    and what's right too is this, my sister once told me that don't cry for losing something or someone.. don't cry for not seeing what you wish and want happening.. because it's just written, if it's against God's will it just won't happen!
    No need for all the suffering and burnt tempered!!!

    By Blogger and life goes on..., at 4:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home