Miss J's World

Friday, March 16, 2007

I Shall Go Back..

It smells but I can not smell anything..
Sounds around me but I can not hear anything..
I see but I can not see..
I have lost my senses!

And I remember the old man, his words ring in my ears; he said: 'Let it be, Don't you would only hurt yourself'
I didn't listen, I never listen!

Deprived from my feelings, I now perceive the existance of chains on me.
I was never able to take the stairs. No matter how hard I tried, I could never climb the first one. Time after time I tried..

Exhausted, I need to admit defeat. I lost..
Go back! I shall go back..

Forgive me my soul for destiny have always faught against us and I can not bare anymore..
Abandon me, my colors! You brought me misery and no joy; you brought me defeat and no triumph..

This road was never mine..
I shall go back and walk the grayed..

4 Comments:

  • shikli 3adeitek miso..
    it's a very emotional post! very touching...

    It's the first time i read something so deep for you.. and from the heart! it's amazing the way you open up now.. makes you feel better always to write things down :)

    Hope this one had such an effect on you!

    By Blogger and life goes on..., at 11:56:00 PM  

  • Going back is neither retreat, nor defeat, it's courage!!, the courage of making this decision. Muslims have withdrawn in Mutah Battle, but history never mentioned it as defeat, it was courage that they admitted that they should go back, they went back, and it was honoring...

    Old men are usually wiser than us, and they have better experience, though the time is different, they still can see things from a wider perspective sometimes, don't obey them all the time, but always give their words a thought, then make your decision, and take the consequences! you're strong enough to handle the results of your choice Miso, I'm sure of that

    P.S. it's NOT the first time I read something so deep for you!! -ma asdi 2a2asfen aw ahawwi :) :)-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:10:00 AM  

  • You can go back, but you also may fix this road to be like yours. Take that challenge; you may reach faster & without being lost.
    Sometimes life forced us to go far of ours, to take an opposite way, but the smartest one is the one who can deal with the new situation & think of reasons behind. So try to know what makes you lost, what makes you trying to heart yourself, and work on it.
    I always believe that life is not easy, because life is time & time is future which you can never expect, you don't know; maybe this road with this defeat is better than the old one with that joy...
    I don't know whether this is a right concept, but I can assure that we don't have to estimate a long life's road,,, because of Future , Time... Time, a word I've never could stop thinking about…
    How can that thing "Time" control ????

    By Blogger Jo Black, at 3:04:00 PM  

  • Go back if you have to but never betray yourself. "Que Sera, Sera"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home