Miss J's World

Friday, March 17, 2006

To the guy who tied the rope

While driving near Al Rabieh I was surprised by a sudden slap at the front window, something hit the glass. From the shock I placed my foot on the brakes so hard and stopped the car in the middle of the street. Thank God no one was behind me, that would have caused an ugly accident!
Anyhow, my sister and I stepped out of the car to discover that someone ikteer la6eef had tied a transparent rope between two trees at the sides of the road! It was a thick one.

ya3ni ya36eeh ALF 3afieh! I don't know was it supposed to be a joke cause I didn't find it funny! I lost my antenna and thank God THANK GOD there weren't any cars behind me. As we were standing in the middle of the street trying to take the lovely piece of art off another car came from the opposite side and had the same experience, again rabbna satar and no cars were following.

To the guy who tied that rope: You're a Prick!

2 Comments:

  • i dont know if i should laugh or feel bad about this,really!
    people are getting crazier day after another! but what have happened...so funny! i'm so sorry mais...
    hamdilla 3assalameh:)
    nido

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47:00 AM  

  • bisara7 biddo kelmeh akbar min "you're a prick!"!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home