Miss J's World

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Alas

Lying on the damp, green grass last night watching the full moon, it was really refreshing. Inhaling the breeze, I closed my eyes enjoying each particle of air swimming... I didn’t think they are supposed to be this cold! They are really becoming cold.. My inhaling is interrupted by coughing.. and I open my eyes, the moon is not there, I am coughing excessively now and little silver pieces are coming out of me. Little yet so sharp those pieces.

I could feel the empty spaces left by each silver piece, right there between my lungs and I ache.
I told you it will hurt but you wouldn’t listen to me.

The coughing comes back and I can’t stop it. Where is the moon?
I stood up looking for water but couldn’t spot any near source. That is when I remembered I had a very old bottle of water in my pocket. I reached into my pocket looking for it; seems like it fell deep in. Still, I was so determined to reach that bottle I started to stretch my arm. Finally, I was able to take it out, but it was so old its color was turning into yellow. I needed that water badly so I just opened the bottle and drank from it to ease the pain in my throat.

I took a look around and realized I’m in a portrait. So I stepped out..

7 Comments:

  • misoooo hey hey hey.. make it simpler.. i don't understand.. :S is it becoz i'm reading it from a PC in Deutcshland? haha German is easier habouleh!

    By Blogger and life goes on..., at 7:22:00 PM  

  • y did u decide to s

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:03:00 PM  

  • hey miss, treat our minds nicely! u wrote the article? if so, u have an answer!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:30:00 AM  

  • Well guys..
    first of all I am glad you are asking because that means that this entry has triggered a switch in your minds!
    Secondly, I wrote this little 'article' while I was in a deep emotional state, I was confused and hurt. Explaining what caused such a state will not be as good for you as if you tried to relate it to your life. This is an invitation to analyze this scene by yourselves. make it reflect your own feelings, Does it remind you of something?
    And finally, I stepped out because I did not want to deal with the problem, I wanted to leave. It is always easier to walk away, isn't it?

    By Blogger Maijaury, at 9:49:00 AM  

  • yeah, but stepping out of the portriat may give u the chance to see thing from another point of view!! this does not mean that you r walking away just step out and have alook.. i liked the idea vey much.:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:53:00 PM  

  • Thats what I was talking about. I need you guys to analyze it from your perspectives, great point Doum :)

    By Blogger Maijaury, at 3:54:00 PM  

  • ok, donno how i ended up here but i have to say that it's good piece you wrote there, and allow me to leave a comment...
    now picturing urself in a portrait implies ur being in the perfect place you've always wanted to be in. And the whole coughing and bottle thing are things which made you think twice whether it was the place you want to be in, is that what you want????
    anyway you stepped out but don't you miss it? don't you want to be there again?
    my friend i found my portrait before, had my coughs ,was hit by a lightning, had thoughts of stepping outside, but i liked that place so damn much. At a stage when i was almost out of it i decided to give it another chance for it might have been my fault...
    I went there carefully and found happiness. I found thousands of beautiful portraits embeded in that one porrait, and the more i went deeper with the colors the more i knew i took the right decision...
    that might have been YOUR portrait..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home